Winter 2021/22 Risk-Free Bookings
In light of the Coronavirus pandemic, we want all guests to be able to book with confidence and have therefore introduced the simple policy below in addition to our usual terms and conditions.
New bookings will have the option to defer their stay or a full refund, if at the time of their intended stay;
• The UK FCO (Foreign & Commonwealth Office) advise against all but essential travel to your chalet destination country, or;
• Authorities in the country of the chalet impose travel restrictions which affect the ability to reach the chalet, or;
• Authorities in your origin country impose travel restrictions which affect the ability of you to travel to the chalet, or;
• Authorities in the country of the chalet impose a period of quarantine on arrival.
Alternatively if at the time of the intended stay;
• Authorities in your origin country impose a period of quarantine on return from the chalet country then you may cancel your stay and receive a refund minus the deposit (30%), or a free deferral for the full cost of the holiday.
All other reasons will not be considered a valid reason to utilise these cancellation terms and our standard cancellation terms will apply. These cancellation terms are valid up until the day of arrival.
We recommend all guests check their travel and winter sports insurance carefully prior to travel.